2012年11月2日星期五

Howard Artie Hasn't Asked Me For His Job

,pso2 RMT

Artie Lange said he'd do ANYTHING to get his job back on the Howard Stern Show -- but according to Howard,aion RMT, his former radio pal still hasn't taken one very important step ... actually ASK for it.Howard briefly discussed Artie on the Stern show this morning -- claiming, "Artie had said he wishes he was back on the show ... [which] stirred up a whole bunch of conversation that I don't even know how to begin to address,DQ10 RMT."When Robin asked if Artie ever personally approached Howard to ask for his job back, Howard replied, "No, but I think he would if he could get a hold of me."As for Artie's possible return to radio with a new show -- Howard said, "Of course I support it. I think it would be great. I'd like to listen to Artie."Howard adds, "I'm glad to hear that he's feeling better ... I'm really pulling for him. I hope he does okay."

没有评论:

发表评论